Support LSU Law
上海快3玩法技巧At LSU Law, we are driven by a passion to provide the kind of law professionals needed for our rapidly changing – and interconnected – world.? We know you share that same passion. The LSU Law experience is like no other.
上海快3玩法技巧The collective impact of our donor’s giving is evident in everything we do.? Because your give, LSU Law students:
- receive scholarship aid to lessen the financial burden of tuition that is now over $23,000 per year
- participate in a myriad of advocacy competitions to further hone their practical skills, and
- advocate for the less fortunate through our seven law clinics.
上海快3玩法技巧Giving is easy.
1. Give now at .?Just select/type your designated fund.
2. Give by check payable to the LSU Foundation, notation line, LSU Law Center/name of designated fund;?mail to: LSU Foundation, 3796 Nicholson Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
3. Give by stock or IRA transfer at
4. Call in a credit card gift by phoning one of the Alumni staff members.
上海快3玩法技巧For more details on how to:
- honor or memorialize a friend, family member, faculty member or loved one,
- make an estate gift, an IRA distribution, or other planned gift,
Thank you for your interest in supporting the LSU Law Center!
Alumni Office Contacts
Karen Soniat, 225-938-7763 (c); 225-578-8645 (o); KSonia2@lsu.edu
Bobbi Zaunbrecher, 225-218-3586 (c); 225-578-8705 (o); BobbiZ@lsu.edu
Christine Briede, 504-952-0389 (c); CBriede@lsu.edu
Chandel McDonald, 225-773-5393 (c); 225-578-8452 (o); CMcDo34@lsu.edu
Gigi Gauthier, 225-578-0733 (o); GGauthier@lsu.edu